Laguna Beach, Ca
“The Sawdust Art Festival is a nonprofit organization dedicated to educating the public and promoting art created by local artisans in Laguna Beach, Calif.”
- An event to celebrate and support talented artists within the community
- Occurs twice every year; once in the Winter, once in the Summer
- Summer Sawdust Art Festival is June-August
- Winter Fantasy Festival is November-December
- all forms of art and craft
- ceramics, clothing & textiles, mixed media, photography, jewelry, glass, painting, etc
- art classes
- live music
- outdoor eateries & cafe
Summer Sawdust Festival
In 2017 and 2018 the Sawdust Festival featured some epic art designs on these classic volkswagen buses.
Notable Art Work
Here are a few more of my favorite artsy fartsy creations at the Summer Sawdust Festival. I love the painting of John Lennon and the lyrics from his song, Imagine, released in 1971.
I also loved this surfboard painting I found. I’m obsessed with the psychedelic hippie colors and design. Plus the addition of the buddha head at the top. All screams good vibes.
More information can be found at the links below.