Corona Del Mar State Beach
3001 Ocean Blvd, Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
- Corona Del Mar State Beach is located off of Ocean Blvd in Corona Del Mar, California.
- Parking is available along Ocean Blvd for free.
- There is also beach side parking available. The fee to park here is $15 for the day.
Exploring Corona Del Mar State Beach
Big Corona Beach (Main Beach)
- Big Corona Beach is known as the main beach in Corona Del Mar.
- There are several amenities available including restrooms, showers, fire-pits, BBQ, lifeguards, and volleyball courts.
- A great beach for kids to enjoy body surfing and boogie boarding.
- There are no dogs allowed on this beach.
Inspiration Point offers the most stunning views of Corona Del Mar State Beach. On a clear day it also offers beautiful views of Catalina Island. Along the cliff side of Inspiration Point there is a path that leads down to Big Corona Beach.
Inspiration Point is also probably my favorite spot to watch the sunset in Orange County. It’s a beautiful view when the sunsets right behind Catalina Island.
Pirates Cove, also known as Rocky Beach and Lookout Point, offers great views of Newport Harbor.
Little Corona Beach
Located on the south side of Corona Del Mar State Beach. A mellow spot that offers access to tide pools and serves as a Marine Life refuge.
As you can see there is so much to offer at Corona Del Mar State Beach. I hope you get the opportunity to visit soon!
Thanks for reading!
Peace & Love,